I write so you don’t have to.
I’ve been running a home business, online and otherwise, for over 20 years now. If there’s one thing I know, it’s that marketing yourself is not always easy. Lack of time, desire and skill level can all be factors.
Even if you enjoy writing and are pretty good at it, if it’s not the primary focus of your business building efforts, it can be a chore.
That’s why hiring someone to do your content marketing and copywriting for you can help you grow your business, quicker and more efficiently than may be happening now.
Here’s how I can help:
- I dedicate most of my working time to writing. It’s what I love to do and what I do best. So you can be sure that your job will receive the attention and care it deserves.
- I’ll work within your timeframes and deadlines. No wondering when I’ll finish your job. I’ll finish it by or before our agreed upon date. If we run into unforeseen snags, we’ll discuss them. You’ll always be in the loop.
- Letting me write your marketing and blog content frees up your time so you can spend it doing what you do best to grow your business.
- The content I write for you will sound like you. I know how critical it is that what you publish reflects your style and has your voice. People reading your content will know they’re connecting with you.
- I’ll provide content that excites and engages your audience, leading you to a better connection and a stronger, more successful, business.
- Using keywords and phrases that specifically target your audience, the content I write for you will increase your SEO rankings and get more eyeballs on your business.
For more information on my writing services, click here: Writing Services.
Delegating is Hard to Do
It can be hard to delegate your company tasks to someone else. I know. I struggled with it for years. But the truth is, we cannot be all things at all times, and when we’re stretched too thin, our businesses suffer. Not only is that frustrating, but it can also hinder your business growth.
You started your business to build a reliable income and make a difference. Wouldn’t it be nice to have time to enjoy it?
Perhaps the greatest asset you’ll gain more of from working with me is time. Arguably our most invaluable asset. Once it’s gone, it’s gone.
When I take on your business content writing, that time is placed back into your account, to spend however you chose to spend it.
You can’t put a price on that.
If you’re interesting in learning a bit more about me, click here. About Terri.
Examples of My Work
I have written extensively on what I refer to as my sister site, Thoughts Spoken. Feel free to look around on that site for examples of my writing style. Remember, the posts written on that site are written to reflect my style. I can, and will, adapt my style to your voice to make your blog posts ring with your unique voice.
What Others Are Saying
It’s always good to know that others have gone before you, with success. Here are a few examples of happy clients and their comments:
Get In Touch
Let’s talk. I know I can help you build a stronger business with a stronger voice and have fun along the way. Whatever your writing needs are, I can help.
Whether it’s blog posts, eBooks, longer informational and educational articles, or other content needs you’ve been putting off doing, I’ll work with you to create high-quality, engaging content for your business.
Just complete this short form and I’ll be in touch. Together we’ll build you a stronger business.